Monday, November 7, 2011

Testimonial

I arrived really stressed, with drained adrenals and burned out. I immediately felt Barbra's nurturing presence and was soothed by scent of fragrant oils and healing atmosphere. After bodywork all over the world for 30 years, as both a practioner and recipient, I had a very profound experience on the table, and don't remember ever going into such a deep healing place under the spell of Barbra's Healing Touch. I felt deep restorative healing on a cellular level, and left completely replenished but relaxed. The inhaler with my custom oil blend has made a big difference of returning me to that place throughout the day, which continues & enhances the treatment, as the body remembers. I highly recommend Barbra for her healing touch, knowledge of aromatherapy and nurturing and intuitive experience. AW

No comments:

Post a Comment