Monday, February 27, 2017

I Would Love To Help You Realize Your Dreams!

As a hypnotherapist, I encounter clients with many challenges and habits they wish to change, for their own higher good. My practice now features hypnosis help for over 150 separate fears, specifically designed to alleviate self defeating thoughts on a subconscious level. This is especially helpful if you are anticipating something out of the ordinary you are unsure of, such as surgery, anesthesia, grief, travel, or anything else that your gut meets with a feeling of fear. Remember, the acronym for Fear is False Expectations Appearing Real. Fear is just one of the wonderful things hypnotherapy can help! Also cravings (tobacco, alcohol, chocolate, sugar etc), self esteem issues, health issues, depression, anxiety, you name it! Such gratifying work to see people's joy return after just a few sessions! May I help you? It would be my honor...

No comments:

Post a Comment